Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Perfect Match - Part 1

My eyes roamed over the racks of gorgeous lingerie in front of me as I imagined how wonderful they would feel against my skin, especially when I was feeling horny or with another women. I imagined the women I saw to my left, tall, slim with long hair, kissing me and gently pulling at my bra straps and the edge of a pair of tight white cotton panties. I pulled myself together as I realised that the middle of the ladies underwear department of a busy department store was hardly the place to be replaying my fantasies. I hoped no one noticed the distracted look on my face as I absently fingered the hem of a silky bra on a rack in front of me. I especially hoped the gorgeous creature I was fantasising about hadn't noticed me as she was standing directly opposite me on the other side of the rack.

She looked up and smiled and then turned and walked away. She was in her late twenties and dressed in a pretty black business suit with a tight white top underneath, I could she the outline of a bra over her small breasts. I watched as she walked away, my eyes drawn to her pretty, firm ass in a short skirt. I couldn't see a panty line which got my mind racing again. I wonder..

I loved Thursday lunchtime the best. I am a 23 year old student at a college in the heart of the city. I have a two hour gap between lectures on a Thursday which allows me to spend time browsing around the lingerie departments of the big stores. I get so turned on shopping like this, imagining and fantasising about the lingerie and the women I see. Thursdays always seem to bring out the prettiest women from the offices, don't know why.

I wondered if I would see the woman I had just fantasised about again. Sometimes I would see the same women week after week. I wondered if their heads were filled with the same fantasies as me, if they looked at the women around them and imagined what they would be like dressed up in the prettiest, softest, tightest, sexiest underwear. Did the woman I had just seen realise what I had been thinking as she stood in front of me, or that she was going to be the subject of a long slow fantasy as I writhed about on my bed that night, playing with my wonderful vibrator. I didn't have a girlfriend at the time so I had a particularly vivid imagination.

These thoughts occupied me as I drifted back to college for my afternoon lectures, waiting for next Thursday to roll round.

I rushed from my lecture the following Thursday to the store with more than usual enthusiasm. Although I was in the as long as possible I didn't see the woman again. I waited for as long as I could but with no luck. Disappointed I made my way to the exist. I had dressed up in my sexiest gear and all to no avail. I was wearing a pink vest top with lace trim along the low cut neckline and thin shoulder straps. The top was really tight and cropped a few inches above the waist. Underneath I was wearing my favourite underwired wonderbra, showing off my 36 inch breasts beautifully. I had a pair of tight black three quarter length trousers that hugged my tight, round ass perfectly and showed just a tiny glimpse of my white cotton panties to anyone interested.

As I pushed the exist door a women was pushing the other way. I let go and let her through. I couldn't believe it, it was the women I had seen the previous week, looking even more beautiful so close up. My mouth went dry as she brushed past me, flashing me a lovely smile and fixing me for the briefest second with her eyes.

I watched as she walked into the shop, a few yards in she turned her head to me and smiled a mischievous smile at me. Was it a signal? Did she feel the same way as me or did she remember me from the previous week? I wanted to stop and follow but knew I had no time. Bloody group presentation to return to.

I went back to college and did the presentation, although my mind was on anything but nineteenth century French poets. The week dragged by as I waited until the following Thursday to come round again.

Again I rushed to the store as quickly as I could after lectures. After about ten minutes she entered again. She looked more beautiful than ever. She was wearing just a white vest top, very tight, and a pair of tight black trousers. It didn't take long before she noticed me. We wandered around the department within each others sight. Occasionally we would pause to admire a particularly striking item of lingerie. Our eyes would dart to each other as we did this, sometimes we would flash each other a smile.

Although we were twenty yards apart, I could feel the sexual tension building up between us. We were really playing cat and mouse with each other. I loved these type of encounters. Both of us knew exactly what the other was thinking. We were both making love to each other in our heads but not having to say a thing. It was as though the shop had emptied and it was just the two of us, alone with our desires and all of this gorgeous sexy underwear to play with.

I noticed that her nipples were erect and showing prominently through the material of her bra and vest top. I glanced down and could see that mine were similarly showing how aroused I had become. I hoped she was admiring my arousal as I was hers. Then, when I looked up she was gone. I glanced all around the department but couldn't see her. Oh God, the game was over, she was no where to be seen.

I waited a few minutes but still she didn't show. Frustrated I picked up a couple of items and decided to try them on. I walked to the changing rooms my mood deflated.

The changing rooms were busy but one at the end looked empty, the curtain was slightly ajar. I was still thinking of my encounter with my mystery woman and not paying much attention to what I was doing as I drew the curtain back.

I gasped at what I saw in front of me. Standing facing me with her back to the mirror was the women I had lost minutes before in the store. She was dressed only in her bra and panties and one hand was caressing her breast through the material of her bra and the other was down the front of a pair of tight white lacy panties. She was so turned on, her nipples were erect, her lips bright red with desire and her panties soaking wet. I stood in front of her drinking in the unbelievable sight in front of me - my desire returning immediately but also mingling with terror and embarrassment.

I didn't know what to do. My head was swimming and my mouth went dry. All I could manage was to mutter an apology and turn away and leave.

I left the store with my head in total confusion. Was she masterbating because of our encounter? Was she attracted to me? Had I blown it? Did she want to stay? I left the store not knowing what to do.


Stumble It! | Save to del.icio.us | Add to Technorati Favorites