Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Diner


We met at a diner not far from where each of us was staying. As soon as I walked in I wanted her. Her hair was short and curly but her face was like porcelain. She looked like a doll dressed in tight blue jeans and boots. Her long legs and her unrestrained breasts made me even wetter. I wanted to bury my face in her pussy and suck on her nipples that were begging to be touched. Just as I started through the maze of tables she saw me and smiled. I was an inch shorter than her. But that would not matter in a few minutes.

She stood up and put her arms out to embrace me. A customer stopped from eating and stared at us as we kissed. I could not wait any longer, I had to have her right now. The last customer walked out past us as in disgust when she brushed her lips against my ear to whisper, "I've missed you."

She took my hand and cupped it to her left breast. It was so hard I thought I would come right there. With her other hand she reached under my short skirt and pushed a finger up into my shaved pussy. She withdrew it and licked it then asked me to suck my juices off her finger. I tasted my juices like it was sweet nectar. We started to kiss and touch each other more now. Before I realized it I was laying on a table with my skirt hiked up, my blouse unbuttoned to my waist. She was licking my pussy like it was her last. I wanted to taste her too. She slowly kissed my belly then my nipples and then thrust her 2 fingers into my soaking pussy. I came so hard that I thought I had died and gone to heaven. She went back to licking my pussy till all the come was gone. I shortly realized that we were still in the diner and we could be seen by anyone.

She informed me that she was part owner of the diner and the cook had closed up the kitchen and had gone home for the evening. We had the place to ourselves now. I stood up from the table and decided to lay her down on it now. It was her turn to feel my mouth do its wandering into heaven. I could not wait to smell her and feel her naked body against mine.

I slowly pulled off her clothes. She was laying on her back now holding her tits for me to start sucking. I ran my tongue from her mouth to her large hard nipples and began to suck them. She let out a squeal and started to come so I stopped. I wanted her first orgasm to last a little while longer. I moved down to her pussy and licked around it. Teasing it with my tongue. Lightly brushing the tip of my tongue over her asshole. She started to pant and beg me to eat her pussy. I couldn't wait any longer, here I was between a beautiful woman's legs and with one swift dive I started to suck and bite her pussy lips and clit. She moaned and shook to her first orgasm.

We got down on the floor and proceeded to do a 69. I could feel her enjoying my body as I sucked on her to another orgasm. We fingered each other and made each other come at least a dozen more times before dawn.

We picked up our clothes and helped each other get straightened. While she went to put on a pot of coffee, I straightened the tables and reset the table we were on. We sat there for hours talking and looking at the table and laughing at what we had done.

We still saw lust in each others eyes. That's when we decided to meet again that night on the beach...


Stumble It! | Save to del.icio.us | Add to Technorati Favorites