Sunday, July 22, 2007

Steps-of-Moma

I've been wanting to tell someone about what happened to me last year, and I never knew who I should tell it to, until I came at Metropolitan Museum of Art on Fifth Avenue when something happened that has changed my life.

There was a woman sitting a few steps up from me...about 15 feet away She was so pretty, in fact, beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes from her. I leaned back against the wall and sat sideways while I ate my lunch of a sandwich and soft drink and kept glancing at her. I'm youngish...23, and pretty, but this woman was like a model of perfection...long legs in nylons, a very expensive taupe colored tropical wool skirt, and a white rayon blouse. She had on only a little gold jewelry, but need nothing to accent her looks. She was very special. Her hair fell in pale thick waves of light gold, almost to her waist.

After a moment she pivoted her bottom on the steps so that she was facing more directly toward me. She had a magazine on the step next to her, and seemed to be reading it. It was later in the day than the normal lunch hour and although there were more than 50 people on the massive expanse of steps, it was as though no one else was there, certainly no one that could see her from my vantage point.

Then she dropped the bomb. She kept reading, and dropped one leg down straight along the steps, opening herself up to me. I could see everything under her skirt clearly, vividly. She had no panties on at all, and wore only garters, and nylons. With her long legs apart like that I could see the pale insides of her thighs, as white as fresh cream, and her cunt. She was shaved almost totally bare...there was only a little triangle of blonde hair above the open lips of her slit. I was completely mesmerized. I didn't think she knew I was watching, so I just stared. I looked aroud once or twice, but the world was oblivious to us.

At one point she lifted her leg again into the normal position, and putting her knees together spread her high heeled feet about twelve inches apart so that I was still afforded that view. Then she rested her hands under her skirt... her palms on her thighs just above her ass cheeks, and softly rubbed them up and down on her naked skin. My cunt was dripping like a faucet. My panties were soaked.

She then placed her hands so close to her cunt that her fingernails, beautifully manicured, were almost meeting at the "vee" of her lips. Pulling her thighs gently open, using her finger tips, she spread her cunt lips apart and started rubbing the tip of one finger across her lips, and almost imperceptibly began flicking the little pink head of her clitoris. Oh god....I was almost going out of my mind. I've never seen another woman do that....and such a beautiful one...wow!
She startled me by looking down towards me and smiling. She had a beautiful smile. God she was flawless, but she continued to touch herself while looking at me. I wanted to faint.
Well... to get to the point she approached me, took my hand, (surprised the hell out of me) and said "c'mon... come walk with me...I want to show you something nice." I didn't hesitate to follow. I'm twenty three...and here I was being held by the hand...and led along like a school girl.
We didn't talk...not a word.

She led me only a little over a city block, to the entrance of a Fifth Avenue apartment building. Two doormen. Tres chic. She led me in, the doormen just nodding to her as we passed, holding the doors open, and we went into the elevator. Still not one word more from her. I just stared at her as we went up nine floors. She turned once and smiled. She also leaned over and kissed me once...softly...on my mouth...Oh god. It was as though I was in a movie...or a dream.

Her apartment was like something from an interior design magazine. Unbelievable. Windows overlooking the park and museum. It must have cost millons. She wasted no time. Not one second. She led me over to the window...to a black leather couch knd of thing...but with no back..a kind of single bed sized seat. The floors were black and white marble squares. She sat me down and told me to stay there...and left the room.

In a moment she returned...with a bottle of Louis Roederer "Cristal" Champagne, and two glasses. Still no words other than little short statements. Little nothings. She poured two glasses of the champagne and set the bottle on the marble floor.
Then she said something I thought very odd. She said "Don't spill one drop..not one drop...ok?... You'll drink it all won't you?... Promise me!"

I said "Yes..." thinking she meant the champagne, and took a sip. It was so good.
Then she lifted her skirt up..to her waist, and coming right up to me as I sat there, shaking a bit, put one heeled foot on the leather of the day couch, at my side, and spread open just in front of my face. I was flabbergasted, and excited. I could smell her perfume...and the fragrance of her cunt. I began to quiver all over.

She then said, "Now you can touch what you've been looking at for the past twenty minutes." She just stood there, naked to me, and sipped her champagne. I leaned forward to touch her. As soon as my hand slipped under her, to cup her cunt and fondle it, she put her hands on the back of my head and pulled it into her thighs. I resisted...just a little... and she gently pulled my face so that the lips of my mouth met the lips of her cunt. She was warm, smooth as a baby, and slippery wet in between her lips. I kissed her there. She smelled like expensive french perfume...she tasted like honey and baby powder. I put my tongue out, in between her lips, and sucked the inner ones into my mouth. She was a goddess, and I'd never been with a woman.
She began unbuttoning her blouse, unwrapped her skirt and tossed it aside, and began to pull my clothes off. First my top...over my head...then my bra... Then she lifted me by the hand.
Kneeling at "MY" feet, she removed my skirt and panties. She looked up at me and sucked the wet crotch of my nylon panties into her mouth...she sucked all of the wetness from the crotch, looking up at my eyes and fingering her cunt.

She lay me down on the cool black leather and pushed my legs wide open...I'm blond too, and have my pussy trimmed for my personal feeling of sexiness. But I look about seventeen, and have little fur there. My cunt was drenched.

She pulled me halfway off the end of the low leather seat, so my head and shoulders were on the marble. Then she straddled my face and wasted no time in burying her mouth down between my legs. Her mouth on my wetness was unbelievable. She did things with her lips and tongue that I could never imagine. I tried to do the same kind of things to her. If you have never sucked on a woman's cunt when she was wet...you have no idea how erotic it is...how soft..the lips...the inside, when you push your tongue in. I had never done it before but I felt like a baby drinking mothers milk...moaning and sucking.

Licking her insides and sucking on her little pink hard clit.
The she held my face between her thighs as she closed them on me....and... she began to pee. At first I just thought she was gettting wetter. It just was a little. Then it spurted out into my mouth and caught me by surprise. I didn't know what to do. I tried to struggle free but she held my head in between the soft skin above her nylons.

She then said...kind of sternly..."You promised not to waste a drop,"..."If you do I make you lick it up!" I was afraid, but very excited...I closed my mouth over her cunt hole..completely covering it and gulped as fast as I could as she pissed nto my mouth. It was hot. Hotter than I expected...but tasted so sexy. Raunchy. I was captivated, and kept swallowing.
I drank, swallowing furiously until she finished, and stayed there licking up everything from her lips, from her thighs and nylons. Then she relaxed her legs and let them spread open again, releasing my face. But I wanted to stay there...looking up into her beauty.
Then she asked me to pee for HER....

At first it was hard to do...I couldn't relax enough...

...then it began to come. She held me in such a way that my piss squirted straight up..like a drinking fountain. And she drank it. She let it splash over her lips and mouth for a minute...maybe not on purpose...and then clamped her mouth on my cunt.
I could actually hear her gulping it as she swallowed it all. She swallowed every bit. Then she used her mouth to suck me to an orgasm like I've never had before.

When I had finished shaking from the orgasm, she leaned over and kissed my mouth. She tasted like my pee, and her mouth was slippery from my cum. I licked her mouth and tasted it all. It was sooo hot.

It was all over very quickly, an hour at most. She directed me to the bath and told me I could shower if I wanted, but I didn't. I washed my face, and dressed, and walked back out into the salon.

She kissed me. Holding my hand, slipped a little gold ring on my finger. Like a wedding band, but thin... Only now do I believe there was a significance to this gift. A fine, delicate bit of gold. She then took me to the door, kissed me once more and slid her hand under my skirt to touch my cunt again. I had left the wet panties in her bathroom on purpose, and she was surprised to feel me completely exposed, naked to her caress, but she didn't say anything to me. Just "goodbye".
I've never done this again. But I fantasize about it all of the time. and masturbate thinking of it more often than you can imagine.

When I pee now, on the toilet, I put my fingers into the hot stream and taste them. It still makes me excited. I love to look at pee pictures now...and stories about women who drink pee. Karina, of course is not my real name, but it's very close. I've never wated to share this with men...The thought is not the same for me, it's a woman that I desire now. The softness, the lips opening, the stream...

I'm 23 years old, blond, hazel green eyes 5'4" tall and my measurements are 34c-22-34. That's it. You would never imagine me to be caught in this web of fantasy if you were to see me. But if you were a beautiful woman, My mind would be on your thighs, the soft mound of your cunt sheathed in the wisp of your nylon panties, on the taste of you...hot, streaming, pale yellow champagne. Oh goddd!


Stumble It! | Save to del.icio.us | Add to Technorati Favorites